- Last Wednesday's winning numbers: 1, 2, 14, 30, 43
- Last Saturday's winning numbers: 1, 13, 36, 39, 47. Bonus Ball: 40
- Buy a ticket now for the next draw
- Match ALL 5 balls win a top prize of up to £100,000
- Match and 4 balls and the Bonus Ball and win £10,000
- Match any 4 balls win £250
- Match any 3 balls and the Bonus Ball and win £50
- Match any 3 balls win £20
- Match any 2 balls and the Bonus Ball and win £10
HealthDesire is the Community Health Lottery for Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sandwell and Walsall
So far, money raised by HealthDesire Community Interest Company (CIC) has meant funding of £380,132 for health related good causes in your area, with more to come.
Local organisations who have benefitted from monies raised by HealthDesire include Complete Kidz CIC, Outside Centre, Alzheimer's Society and Mencap.
HealthDesire’s first Health Lottery draw was held in January 2012. One of the great things about our Community Health Lottery is the speed with which the money gets directly to where it’s needed.
The next HealthDesire Community Health Lottery is scheduled for Wednesday, July 24, 2013 – don’t miss out on the chance to win up to £100,000 and the opportunity to help health causes in our area!
HealthDesire was established and is conducted to tackle health inequalities in our local area.
As your Community Health Lottery, we want to hear from our community at large, and smaller groups within the community, as to where you would like the money to go.
We’ve raised money for the following grants to both local projects across our area and well-known charities that work locally. These grants include:
Mind - £50,234
Mencap (Year 2) - £33,131
Scope - £44,190
Youth Sport Trust (Year 2) - £43,760
Sandwell Asian Development Association - £7,825
Complete Kidz CIC - £7,382
Outside Centre - £10,000
Alzheimer’s Society - £40,000
The Conservation Trust - £27,932
Mencap - £31,030
School Food Trust - £44,069
Youth Sport Trust - £40,579
There is more information about the grants awarded on the funded projects page.